21" ADA Compliant Undercounter RefrigeratorBring the convenience and simplicity of extra refrigeration into your home. With 3.3 cu. ft. of space you can fit up to 33 12-oz. bottles or 48 12-oz. cans and with freestanding or built-in applications it is a great addition to your garage, living room or home office. Available in white or black, this unit also accepts a 1/4" custom insert panel to match your existing cabinetry.
About U LineFor over five decades and through three generations, U-Line continues to be the leader in innovation, quality and value in the premium built-in undercounter ice making, refrigeration and wine preservation market. The Uihlein family traces its roots back to southern Germany. In the mid-1800's several family members immigrated to the U.S. and were an instrumental part of a substantial brewery.
3.5 cu ft
Manuals & Guides
U-Line Origins Series 29R Refrigerator
- Volume of 3.3 cu ft holds up to 35 bottles (12 oz) or 48 cans (12 oz)
- Mechanical Dial Control is conveniently located on the grille
- Temperature range: 34°F – 45°F
- Passive cooling system
- Three removable tempered glass shelves
- Three fixed shelves in door
- Door swing is field reversible for non-lock models
- Door lock models are available, and must be ordered hinge-specific
- Unit is designed to be built-in or can be freestanding
- Non-lock models accepts a 1/4” custom insert panel
- Available in the following finishes: Black or White